TCS NextStep Registration Link For Freshers IT BPS On Off Campus Tata Consultancy Services Apply Online
TCS NextStep Registration Link: A good news for students, the Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) is hiring freshers for the Information Technology(IT) and Business Process Service(BPS) job. First of all the candidates who want this job, must register from the NextStep TCS Registration Link. The students who pursuing the current academic year 2016 and also 2015 passed out, can apply online. The registration link for TCS NextStep is given below from our job.indiagrade.com site. The last date for registration is not yet decided, so you can register here any time.
In official website, they provides you the separate links for the interview process, test pattern and syllabus. If you want to get a job in TCS, then you must visit the link and know about the interview process and test patter. In our webpage, we give only the information regarding the Jobs in TCS for freshers. If you want more details about the NextStep TCS Online Registration, please follow us on our social media like facebook, twitter. Otherwise keep watching our webpage, we will be updated the recent/latest news about TCS Recruitment for freshers.
TCS Next Step Online Registration:
Every year the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) organization hiring the freshers/ experience to fill the vacancies for the required post. We advised the candidates, before going to apply read the eligibility criteria and procedure carefully. If you are full fill the eligibility criteria means, you can give your full information (Personal, Academic, Employment) on the TCS NextStep Registration site (www.nextstep.tcs.com) or you can register through mobile. If you feel any inconvenient to register your information, then you follow the below procedure.
1. Before Register on TCS NextStep:~
- First select your choice to apply for "Information Technology (IT)" or "Business Process Service (BPS)".
- NOTE: You can register only ONE CATEGORY.
- If the register process incorrect means, you should type the entire details once again.
2. Apply procedure TCS NextStep Portal for New Users:~
- The Registration Application Form ask you to fill the required details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Employment Details (If Applicable), Passport Details (If Applicable) and Academic Project.
- Be careful while entering your details, because you will show all the above original proof at the time of interview process.
- Instruction for new registration:~
- First click on the "Register Here" link on the home page.
- Then choose "On Campus Applicant" or "Off Campus Applicant".
- Then upload your recent passport size color photo.
- Size should not exceed more than 500Kb
- Image format must be in .JPG/ .JPEG
- Next upload your updated resume.
- Size should be less than 500Kb
- Supported format such as .doc/ .docx/ .rtf/ .txt
- Finally click submit your application form.
- After successfully submitted your form, download and carry your submitted resume while appearing on the interview process. It contains the CT/DT reference no.
The online test/ mock test will be conduct from your nearest venue (what you choose at the time of registration). If forgot your login password means, you can click the "Forgot Password?" link. That will redirect you to your email(given at the time of registration page), from there you can change your login password. For more details regarding the TCS Hiring Freshers, please stay with us.