SSC JE Syllabus 2016 PDF Download Civil Electrical Mechanical SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
SSC JE Syllabus 2016: The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) is recently published the syllabus for Junior Engineering(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) post on their official digital website (ssconline.nic.in). The people who waiting know the exam pattern, please logon the portal site and download your exam syllabus. If you feel inconvenient to get your SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016, please visit the below link. We provide the easy way to download the examination syllabus.
This year the Staff Selection Commission has recruite the lot of candidates to fill the vacancies on Junior Engineering(JE) post. So, you must go to the official site and read the instruction carefully. If you are eligible for the SSC JE Post 2016 means, fill the part 1 registration and then part 2. The part I ask you to fill the basic details (Candidate Name, Phone No.). After registered the part 1 page, the unique username and password will provide for you. Then part II ask you to fill the detailed information (Educational Qualification, Residency, Uploading Photo & Signature).
SSC JE Exam Syllabus 2016:
Before going to appear in the exam, you must know the exam pattern/ procedure. So, you need to download the SSC JE Pattern 2016 from our indiagrade.com registered site. Here we provides the previous year model question paper. It is very useful to the candidates who going to write the SSC Junior Engineering Exam 2016. In our authorized website, we also supply the notification for examination dates, answer key, cut off marks and online syllabus.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2016:~
- The standard questions in engineering subjects of the level of Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) will be ask. All the questions will be set in SI Units.
- Paper I:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General Engineering
- Part A: Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering (Basics)
- Part B: Electrical Engineering (Basics)
- Part C: Mechanical Engineering (Basics)
- Paper II:
- Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering (In Depth)
- Part B: Electrical Engineering (In Depth)
- Part C: Mechanical Engineering (In Depth)
- The examination will be conducted in two stages,
- Written exam (500 marks)
- Interview process (100 marks)
- The mobile phones, pager or other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- The candidates must bring the 3 passport size color photo. If you are not carry your photo means, you may not be allowed to write the exam.
CLICK HERE to download the SSC Junior Engineering Syllabus 2016. If you need any information regarding examination pattern, please follow us on our social media such as facebook, twitter.
- SSC JE Cut Off 2016
- SSC JE Answer Key 2016