MOMA Scholarship 2016-17 Application Form MCM Online Registration Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal 2016 Apply Online
MOMA Scholarship 2016 Application Form: Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India invites eligible candidates to apply for the MOM / MCM Scholarship 2016. MCM scholarship application form 2016 is available now in the official web portal for download. Every year 20000 scholarships will be provided among the students of minority communities all over India.
Applicants should complete the MOMA scholarship registration 2016 before the last date of the application form submission. MOMA minority scholarship 2016 has been given every year for the communities such as Sikhs, Muslims, Buddhists, Christians, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis). Through the MOMA Scholarship 2016, the benefits goes to the Pre Matric and Post Matric students.
The direct link for filling the MOMA scholarship fresh application form 2016 is available below for your reference. Candidates must read the official notification carefully before starting the MOMA scholarship fresh registration 2016. Our Indiagrade website providing all the details about the MOMA scholarship renewal 2016, Check below.
MCM / MOMA Scholarship Online Application Form 2016:
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India introduced the Minority Welfare Scholarships System (MOM / MCM) to help the minority communities in the Indian country like Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Zoroastrians and Christians. You can also obtain the details of MCM scholarship renewal from our indiagrade.com web portal.
1. Scholarship Name: MCM / MOMA Scholarship
2. Authority Board: Ministry of Minority Affairs
3. MOMA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not have any other scholarship or stipend for the same course.
- Annual family income will be Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Students who got admission to the recognized college by competitive exam and without competitive exam (minimum 50%) are eligible to apply for MCA MOMA minority scholarship 2016.
- MOMA Scholarship 2016 allocation to States & UT's on the basis of population of minority communities.
4. MOMA Scholarship 2016 Rate Details:
- Maintenance Allowance (10 months only):
- Hostler: Rs10000/- per annum
- Day Scholar: Rs 5000/- per annum.
- Course Fee:
- Hostler: Rs 20000/- per annum
- Day Scholar: Rs 20000/- per annum
5. Documents required for applying MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2016:
- MOMA / MCM application form 2016 for scholarship should be in prescribed format.
- Students should have a copy of the passport size photo with signatures.
- They must have attested copies of the school, diploma, degree certificates.
- Students should have a proof of permanent residence.
- Self employed parents or guardians should submit the income declaration by an affidavit on non judicial stamp paper.
6. How to apply for MOMA Scholarship 2016:
- Open the official web portal by clicking the link available below.
- Then download the MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2016 and take the printout of it.
- Fill the application form carefully without any error.
- Then submit the filled in MOMA / MCM scholarship 2016 application form along with the declaration of family income to the Secretary, Department of the concerned State Govt / UT, minority welfare.
Click Here to download the MOMA Minority Scholarship Application Form 2016
NOTE: If you are having any details about how to apply for minority scholarship 2016 means, leave a comment below. Our Indiagrade team members will contact you shortly.
MOMA scholarship online registration 2016-2017
MOMA scholarship renewal form 2016
MOMA scholarship last date for renewal 2016