EPASS Scholarship Application Form 2016 AP Telangana Karnataka Check Online Status Freshers Renewal 2016
The EPASS Scholarship 2016 has been providing to the communities like SC / ST / BC & OBC. So the only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for EPASS Scholarship 2016 [Karnataka, Telangana (TS / TG) and Andhra Pradesh (A.P) State]. The Applicants must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the EPASS Scholarship 2016. Our indiagrade.com website providing all information regarding the EPASS Scholarship application form 2016.
Karnataka AP & TG APASS Scholarship Status 2016:
There are separate online websites available for the Telangana, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh state. So the candidates ca easily apply and check the status of the application form from those websites. You can also get the details about how to perform Epass scholarship renewal 2016 for all states such as Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. If you are having any details regarding the EPASS Scholarship 2016, comment below and our team members will help you to clear your queries.
1. Name: EPASS Scholarship
2. Offering States: Andhra Pradesh (AP) / Telangana (TG / TS ) / Karnataka
3. Scholarships Offering Details:
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) is given for students who are pursuing in post matric courses approved by the University or State Board.
- RTF is sanctioned in twice a year i.e.., September and March the year.
- Maintenance charges or Mess charges (MTF) are sanctioned every month as per the prescribes rates.
4. EPASS Scholarship 2016 Eligibility for Students:
- Students who belongs to the categories of SC & ST whose annual parental income is Rs 2 Lakhs or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS 1 lakh or below.
- Students should have 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
5. Students who not Eligible:
- All Students pursuing the part time courses and online courses are not eligible.
- Students who belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW communities are not eligible.
- Students under Sponsored seats and Management Quota are not eligible.
- Students of EBC, BC & DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distance education mode and category B seats in MBBS, BDS are not eligible.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses are not eligible.
6. Eligible Colleges Details:
- All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges by Administrative Departments like Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training are eligible.
7. Reasons for Rejection of EPASS Scholarship Application Form 2016:
- Applications without enclosures, bonafide, caste, Income certificate.
- Incorrect caste, Income detsils.
- Not recommended by Field Officer.
- Incorrect course & year of study.
- Non submission of hard copy of application form.
- Student admitted under management quota.
- Discontinued and Detained students in case of renewal.
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses.
Check AP EPASS Scholarship Status 2016
Click to know TS EPASS Scholarship Status 2016
Karnataka EPASS Scholarship Status 2016
Get Himachal Pradesh EPASS Scholarship Status 2016
Click Here to Check Tripura EPASS Scholarship Status 2016
8. Contact Details:
Project Monitoring Unit,
SPIU, Ground Floor,
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan,
Opposite to Chacha Nehru Park,
Telangana Phone:- 040 23390228 (General Issues) & 040 23120311 / 23120312 (Technical Issues)
Andhra Pradesh Phone:- 040 23399863 (General Issues) & 040 23120411 / 23120412 (Technical Issues) Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Himachal Prasesh:- E-mail:- email@example.com
Tripura:- Phone:- 0381 2323776 / Em-ail:- firstname.lastname@example.org