SNAP 2016 Application Form Online Registration Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2016 snaptest.org
SNAP 2016 Application Form Online Registration: Symbiosis International University (SIU) has published the notification regarding the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) through its official web portal. The University invites application form form the eligible candidates for the SNAP Entrance Exam 2016. SNAP Application Form 2016 is started now, so the interested aspirants can apply for the test before the last date of the registration.
Applicants are advised to read the notification clearly before performing the SNAP 2016 Registration process. If any mistakes happens in the applied SNAP Online Application Form 2016, then it will not be rectified and your SNAP Online Registration 2016 shall be rejected. So the you should fill the application form carefully without any discrepancy. You can get all the required information about the SNAP Application Form 2016 from our indiagrade.com web portal.
SNAP 2016 Online Registration Form:
Symbiosis International University has been conducting the SNAP Exam (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) every year for the admission to the PG management degree programmers in all the branches of this university located at Karnataka (Bangalore), Telangana (Hyderabad), Maharashtra (Pune / Nashik).
1. Test Name: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
2. Organization: Symbiosis International University (SIU)
3. Exam Category: Management PG Level.
4. SNAP 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Section I: General English: Reading Comprehension/ Verbal Reasoning/ Verbal Ability
- Section II: Quantitative/ Data Interpretation/ Data Sufficiency
- Section III: General Awareness: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs/ Business Scenario
- Section IV: Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Each section has 40 Questions except Analytical & Logical Reasoning (60 Questions). Totally: 180 Questions.
- SNAP Test is an objective multiple choice type. For each incorrect answer, 1/4th negative marks (0.25) will be deducted.
5. SNAP 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
6. SNAP 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- A graduate degree from the recognized university with 50% of marks.
- Foreign degrees need to be verified from Association of Indian Universities (AIU) before seeking admission to any courses of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- Foreign candidates should visit the AIU to get verification for their degrees.
7. How to Register for SNAP 2016 Exam:
- Candidates should the steps given below to apply for the SNAP 2016 Online Application Form,
- SNAP 2016 Registration Process.
- Payment modes for SNAP 2016.
- SNAP 2016 Registration Process:
- Applicants should register for the SNAP 2016 Entrance Test through the snaptest.org.
- Click New Registration button start the SNAP 2016 Registration process.
- Then login into the website by SNAP ID & Password and fill all the details without any mistakes.
- You need to upload recent passport size photo JPG / JPEG / GIF format (10 KB to 100 KB.).
- Then check all the details thoroughly all the details that you entered and click Save & Continue button.
- Payment modes for SNAP 2016:
- Finally you need to do the payment process by the following methods,
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- by Cash: Pay by generating Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan
- by Demand Draft (It should be taken in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune).
SNAP Application Form 2016: Apply Now
8. Important Dates:
- Starting of Online Registration for SNAP 2016:
- SNAP Test 2016 Registration closes:
- SNAP 2016 Test payment closes:
9. Recommended Articles: