PU CET 2016 Application Form www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in Panjab University Common Entrance Test 2016
PU CET 2016 Application Form: Panjab University Chandigarh, India has published the notification regrading the PUCET 2016 Entrance Exam for admission to the master degree in disaster management and remote sensing & GIS. Only eligible candidates are advised to apply for the Panjab University Entrance Test 2016. So the applicants must read the Eligibility Criteria carefully before starting the PU CET 2016 Registration process.
If you are not eligible but you applied for the PU CET 2016 Test means, the Application Fee will not be refunded. So you should be careful while applying for the PU CET application form 2016. The direct link to fill the PUCET Application form 2016 is available below. You should complete the PU CET Registration 2016 process before the last date of the application form submission.
PU CET Online Application Form 2016:
1. Entrance Exam Name: PU CET (Punjab University Common Entrance Test)
2. Institution Name: Panjab University
3. PU CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters in Disaster Management: Candidates should have a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate from recognized University.
- Masters in Remote Sensing & GIS: Bachelor Degree in required discipline with 50& marks.
4. PUCET 2016 Test Scheme: Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes. There are 75 multiple choice questions (each one mark).
5. PU CET 2016 Application Fee:
- General - Rs.1760/-
- SC / ST / Blind - Rs.880/-
- Additional Form - Rs.770/-
6. Procedure to apply for PU OCET Application Form 2016:
- Click the link available below to open the official website of the Panjab University.
- Click on the Online Registration button on the page.
- Then start filling the Online PU CET 2016 Application Form as pet the rules and regulations.
- After completed filling all the details, you should click the SUBMIT button on the screen.
- Then download the SBI Deposit Slip to pay the application form fee.
- It will takes 24 hours after you paid the fees.
- Login into the website by using details such as login ID and Password.
- Now you need to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications (100 kb).
- Then once again login to update the candidate information.
- Read all the information that you entered and click SUBMIT button.
- Finally click on the link Take print Out to download your PU OCET 2016 application form.
APPLY NOW:- PUCET Application Form 2016
NOTE:- No PU CET 2016 application form will be received after the closing of the last date.
7. Important Dates of PU CET 2016:
- Opening Date of the PU OCET 2016 Application Form:
- Closing Date of the PUCET Registration 2016:
8. Contact Details:
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T): 0172 2534829
- Controller of Examination: 0172 2534811
- Main Enquiry 0172 2534818/ 2534819/ 2534866
9. Recommended Articles: