GCET 2016 Application Form Online Registration Goa Common Entrance Test 2016 Apply Now dtegoa.gov.in
GCET 2016 Application Form Online Registration: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Goa invites the eligible candidates to apply for GMAT 2016 (Goa Common Entrance Test) for seeking admission for the Professional Degree courses in Medical, Engineering, Dental, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, Homeopathy & Nursing (2016-17). The detailed prospects about applying for the GCET 2016 application form is uploaded in the official website.
Goa CET 2016 Application Form:
1. Exam Name: Goa Common Entrance Test (GCAT)
2. Conducting Board: Goa Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
3. GCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should appearing or passed in HSC (12th Class Science) or equivalent from recognized board.
4. Goa CET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
- Demand Draft should be drawn from the Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji – Goa.
- Rs.1000/- extra for the application form received after the last date.
5. How to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test Application Form 2016:
- Candidates needs to open the official site by clicking the link given below.
- You can download the GCET Application Form 2016 (Form A) from the website.
- Then you have to take the print out and fill without any mistakes.
- Candidates should submit the Goa CET 2016 application form to the Director of Technical Education at Panaji before the last date.
- You should also submit the three same recent passport size photograph and Demand Draft.
- Incomplete forms and applications without DD will be rejected.
6. Important Dates:
- Starting Date of the Goa CET Application Form 2016:
- Last Date of GCET 2016 Application Form:
7. Recommended Articles: