Anna University Off Campus 2016 Registration Online Application Form 2016 Batch Apply Now www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Off Campus 2016: Students who are searching in the internet to know about how to register for the Anna University off campus drive for 2016 batch. Our Indiagrade is providing all the required information regarding the Anna University off campus placement 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc..,
Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP) is the authority board for conducting the Anna University placement drive 2016 (off campus) for all zones such as Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Trichy, Tirunelveli Zone. Interested students should complete the Anna University off campus online registration 2016 before last date.
Now a days there is huge competition in getting a good job in both private & government sectors. Students are advised to use this golden opportunity to get placed in the top Companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, CTS, Accenture, Google, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Flextronics, IBM, Microsoft, Dell, etc..,
Anna University Off Campus Registration 2016:
Students must know the eligibility criteria clearly before appearing for the Anna University Off Campus 2016 because the eligibility criteria will vary according to the company. So you should download the official notification and then read all the details carefully. Anna University off campus 2015 schedule will be available soon, stay tuned with us more updates.
There are many students are still not able to get a permanent job who are passed out in the year like 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. They missed all their opportunities in getting job in the Anna University off campus. We advised you to prepare well and face the interview with full of hope. If you prepared well means, you will surely get placed in the good company.
The students who are studying final year engineering programmes (BE / B.Tech) from University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges can appear for the Anna University off campus placement 2016. Most of the basic requirements to appear for the Anna University off campus for 2016 batch is available below,
- Overall Percentage will be 75% or CGPA 7.5 to 7.79 (It may vary based on the company).
- Students should have No Standing Arrears (some companies requires no history of arrears).
- The rounds are Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Round & HR Interview.
- All the students must be 2016 batch passed outs.
Click Here to register for Anna University Off Campus 2016 Batch
1. The eligible students should bring the hard copy of the application form to the venue.
2. The Principal is requested to arrange for displaying this letter in the Notice Board.
3. Transportation arrangements will be provided from nearby strategic locations to the