XAT 2016 Registration Online Application Form Xavier Aptitude Test 2016 Apply Now xatonline.net.in
There are huge number of aspirants are eagerly waited for long time to apply for the XAT Entrance Exam 2016. Now the XAT online registration 2016 is started. So the eligible candidates must register for the exam by submitting the XAT application form 2016 to the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). Our indiagrade.com website providing all latest updates about the XAT 2016 Registration Form, so you can easily apply for this management entrance exam 2016.
XAT Online Application Form 2016:
1. Entrance Exam Name: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
2. Organization: Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI)
3. Number of participating Institutions: 100 Institutions
4. Category: Management Courses
5. XAT 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (non refundable)
6. XAT 2016 Eligibility: The Applicants should have a bachelor's degree (minimum three years) in any discipline from recognized University by 10th June 2016.
7. How to Apply for XAT 2016 Exam:
9. Recommended Articles:
Applicants should follow the steps available below to apply for the XLRI Entrance Exam 2016,
- STEP I: Register for XAT 2016 -
- Initially you have to visit the www.xatonline.net.in website and click XAT Registration button.
- Then you should fill all the necessary preliminary details and submit it.
- Then a confirmation Email will be sent to you which contains XAT ID & Password.
- Login to XAT 2016 account by using the XAT ID & Password and fill educational and other details and select the test city.
- STEP II: Payment Mode -
- XAT Registration Fee will be paid by three modes such as Online Payment, Cash Payment & Demand Draft (DD).
- Online Payment done by the Credit/Debit Cards (VISA or Master) and IDBI Net Banking.
- Applicant have to take a print out of the XAT 2016 Pay Slip and visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment by cash.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT payable at Jamshedpur.
- Applicant paying through Pay Slip & Demand Draft should update the payment details in the registration page.
- STEP III: Upload Photograph & Signature -
- Applicants needs to upload their recent scanned digital passport sized photo and sign (below 50 KB) in JPEG format.
- The photograph must be taken with a light/white background. If the face on the photo is not clear means, then your application will be rejected.
- Scan the photo & signature in 200 dpi ( dots per inch) in the scanner resolution.
- STEP III: Send Confirmation page -
- Finally take the print out of the generated conformation page of the XAT Application Form 2016.
- Candidates who are made their XAT 2016 Application payment by Demand Draft (DD), they should send the confirmation page within 15 days.
- Address:- XAT office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831 001.
- NOTE: Applicants who paid the payments through Pay Slip (Cash), IDBI internet banking or Credit / Debit Card are not required to send the Confirmation page to XAT Office.
XAT 2016 Online Application Form: Apply Now
8. Important Dates:
- Opening Date of the XAT 2016 Registration Form:
- Last Date of the XAT Application Form:
9. Recommended Articles: