MERI Application Form 2016 Marine Engineering and Research Institute Engineering Entrance Exam 2016
MERI Application Form 2016: Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI) has published the notification regarding the Engineering Entrance Examination 2016. Candidates who are interested to appear for the MERI Entrance Exam 2016 must read the official notification clearly before going to apply for the MERI 2016 Application Form.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI) was established on 1947 by the Ministry of Shipping (Government of India). The Institution earlier named as Directorate of Marine Engineering Training had its headquarter in Calcutta and a branch at Mumbai. The Institute has been renamed Marine Engineering and Research Institute in 1994.
Applicants can apply for the MERI entrance test 2016 in both online and offline mode. You will get all the procedure regarding the MERI Online Application Form 2016 from our indiagrade.com web page. The direct link to start the application form process for Marine Engineering and Research institute entrance examination 2016 is available below.
Marine Engineering & Research Institute Entrance Exam 2016:
Candidates are selected through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced Exam 2016) conducted by IITs. There is no separate Entrance Exam for admission to the training institutes. Candidates are called for counselling in the month of July / August if they have qualified in JEE Advanced 2016.
1. Entrance Name: MERI Engineering Entrance Exam
2. Conducting Institution: Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI)
3. Exam Level: UG Level
4. MERI Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have passed in 10+2 exam with Physics,
- Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Age Limit: Candidates must born on or after 1st October 1987. ( SC / ST Candidates must have been born on or after 1st Oct 1982.
5. MERI Exam 2016 Application Fee:
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.800
6. How to apply for MERI Exam 2016:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the MERI Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to the engineering course can apply by Online or Offline mode.
- You can download the MERI Application Form 2016 along with the brochure from the official website (www.imu.tn.nic.in).
- Then you have to take the print out of the Online MERI 2016 Application Form.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Send the filled Application Form along with the Demand Draft to the address provided below.
- NOTE: DD must be drawn in favour of Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus payable at Mumbai.
Click here to download the MERI Entrance Exam 2016 Application Form
- Candidates can get the MERI Application Form 2016 from the branches of Syndicate Bank all over India by payment of Rs.1000 (General / OBC) and Rs.800 (SC/ST).
- They can also get the application form from the postal.
- The application form along with information Brochure can also be obtained by post from the Indian Institute of Maritime Studies, TS Chanakya campus, karave, Navi Mumbai, 400706.
- Candidates should send the self addressed envelope with stamp of Rs.35 along with a DD (drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Maritime Studies and payable at Mumbai) and request letter.
- Then filled application form should reach the destination before the last date.
MERI Entrance Exam 2016 Contact Details:
Indian Institute of Maritime Studies
Navi Mumbai - 400 706
Phone No: 91 22 27706803 / 6804
Fax No: 91 22 27716805
7. Important Dates:
- Opening Date of the Application Form:
- Closing Date of the Application Form:
8. Related Articles: