MAT 2016 Application Form www.aima.in Management Aptitude Test Online Registration 2016 Apply Now
MAT 2016 Application Form: All India Management Association (AIMA) invites eligible candidates to appear for the AIMA MAT Entrance Exam 2016 for the admission to the MBA (Master of Business Administration) and allied courses. AIMA released the official notification regarding the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016 through its official website.
AIMA has been conducting the MAT 2016 Entrance Exam every year in the February (Feb), May, September (Sept) and December (Dec). Candidates are advised to download the official notification from the website to know about which month exam that you are going to apply. Aspirants should read the information bulletin carefully before going to apply for the AIMA MAT Application Form 2016.
If you feel any difficulty regarding the MAT Online Registration Form, please leave a comment below. Candidates are advised to don't apply for the AIMA entrance exam 2016 without clearing your doubts about the MAT Online Application Form 2016 because a small mistake will leads to the rejection of your registration.
Management Aptitude Test Application Form 2016:
Candidates must go though the instructions clearly while applying for the MAT 2016 Online Registration and you should apply for it without any discrepancy. Candidate can choose any one of the two modes in the MAT 2016 Application Form to take the test such as Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. The Paper Based Test is being conducted on the first Sunday of the February, May, September and December (10:00 to 12:30 hours) and the Computer Based Test is being conducted from Saturday (six days after the Paper Based Test date) in different Time slots.
1. Entrance Test Name: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
2. Organization Name: All India Management Association (AIMA)
3. MAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year exam can also eligible to apply.
4. How to Apply for MAT Exam 2016:
Candidates should follow the following steps to complete the MAT 2016 Registration process,
- Register to create Login details.
- Fill application form.
- Uploading Photograph & Signature.
- Make Payment.
MAT 2016 Online Application Form: Click Here
5. Contact Details:-
For any MAT 2016 related queries, Phone: 011 47673037 / 47673026 / 24638896 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants note that other forms of communication like telephone calls, fax etc.., will not be accepted.
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 003, India.
6. Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of the MAT 2016 Application Form:
- Last Date of the MAT 2016 Registration:
7. Important Instructions:
- MAT 2016 Admit Card: The registered candidates can download their Admit Card from AIMA website seven days before the Paper Based Test date. Specific Admit Card will be generated for both the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains details such as Name, Form Number, Roll Number, Test Date & Time and Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time in the case of Computer Based Test. This Admit Card having Centre Address with Center Code, Form No. and Roll No.
8. Search Terms:
mat application form may 2016
mat feb application form 2016
mat application form september 2016
mat registration form december 2016