KMAT 2016 Application Form Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2016 Online Registration
KMAT Online Registration Form 2016:
Our indiagrade.com web portal providing all the detailed procedure regarding the KMAT Online Application Form 2016. Students can easily apply for the KMAT Entrance Exam 2016 by following some procedures. There are nearly 169 member institutions are participating in this KMAT 2016 Exam and there are 24500 seats are available. You can start the registration process for the KMAT 2016 Online Application Form by clicking the link provided below.
1. Test Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)
2. Conducting Body: Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association (KPPGCA)
3. Profession Courses: MBA / PGDM / MCA
4. Category: PG Level
5. No of participating Institutions: 169
6. KMAT 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (Each candidates can apply for both MBA & MCA programmes separately).
6. How to Apply for KMAT 2016 Exam:
- Open the http://www.kmatindia.com/ website to perform the KMAT 2016 Online Registration.
- Then read the instruction carefully and then start the KMAT Registration process.
- You must fill all the following details without any mistakes,
- Test Centre
- Date of Birth
- Then you should enter the Demand Draft details in the page & press APPLY button.
- Please take a print out of the KMAT application form 2016 and DD (Demand Draft) as a proof of acknowledgement.
Apply Now:- KMAT Online Application Form
7. Important Dates:
- KMAT 2016 Application Form Start Date:
- Closing Date for the KMAT Online Registration:
8. Related Articles:
9. Contact Details:
Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association (KPPGCA)
Seshadripuram first Grade, College,
C A Site Number - 26,
Yelahanka New Town,
Phone:- 91 9343996664 / 9343996665