JNUEEE 2016 Application Form Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 Apply Now
JNUEEE 2016 Application Form: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has released the official notification about the JNU Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 through its official portal web page. Applicants who are interested to appear for the JNU B.tech entrance exam 2016 can apply before the last date for the submission of JNU EEE Application Form 2016.
Every year the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has been conducting this JNU EEE Entrance Exam for the students who are seeking engineering admission. JNUEEE Application Form 2016 is now available now in the official portal and all the procedures to apply for the JNU EEE Exam 2016 is provided clearly in our indiagrade.com website.
JNU EEE Online Application Form 2016:
Aspirants should go through the prospects clearly before going to apply for the JNU engineering entrance test 2016 because you must know the Eligibility Criteria. Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the JNUEEE Online Application Form 2016. If you have any queries regarding the JNU EEE 2016 Application Form 2016, leave a comment below, we will help you.
1. Exam Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam (JNU EEE)
2. Exam Category: Engineering
3. Exam Level: Under Graduation (UG)
4. JNUEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 / HSC Exam with 55% marks and they should have mathematics as compulsory.
5. How to apply for JNU EEE 2016 Application Form:
- Open the JNU website and click the New Registration button.
- Initially you need to complete the registration process by using the details such as
- Mobile Number
- Discipline etc..,
- You must choose a password in 8 characters.
- You should have scanned images of photograph (150X200 pixel & 20-50 KB) and signature (140X60 pixel & 10-20 KB) in JPG format and it should be taken after 1st January 2016.
- Then fill the Online application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Application fee payment can be done by online through Internet Banking (State Bank Of India).
- You must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form or Debit or Credit card or through Challan mode.
- After the application form submission, No acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application and the candidate can verify application status on JNU website.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of confirmation page and retain the same for their record but need not send the same to JNU.
JNU EEE Application Form 2016: Apply Now
- Bank Charges - Additional commission of Rs.10 per transaction plus taxes may be applicable for payment through SBI Net Banking.
- Challan Mode - Bank charges will be Rs. 60/- plus taxes per transaction.
6. Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of the JNUEEE 2016 Application Form:
- Last Date of the JNU EEE Application Form 2016:
7. For any Queries: Helpline: 8010 847 847 & E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Recommended Articles: