IMU CET 2016 Application Form Online Registration Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test 2016
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the IMU CET Entrance Exam 2016. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the IMU Common Entrance Test 2016 through the online website of the Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai. You can get all the registration procedure about the IMU Entrance Exam 2016. Check below to get complete details about the IMU CET registration 2016.
IMU CET Online Application Form 2016:
1. Entrance Exam Name: IMU Common Entrance Test (IMU CET 2016)
2. Organization: Indian Maritime University (IMU)
3. Exam Category: UG & PG Level
4. IMU CET 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1000 (General ) and Rs.700 (SC / ST)
5. IMU CET 2016 Syllabus:
UG Syllabus: The Syllabus for CET 2016 for UG programmes will be Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude +2 level (CBSE, ISE and State Boards).
- For MBA Course: Quantitative ability - Data interpretation - Verbal ability - Logical reasoning
- For M.Tech Course - English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mathematics and Engineering.
6. IMU CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- UG Courses: Candidates must have 10+2/HSC or equivalent with PCM (60%) & English (50%).
- PG Course:
- M.Tech: Graduate Engg, in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Marine/ Naval Architecture OR equivalent with 60% aggregate.
- MBA: A bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized universities (45% marks in case of SC/ST).
7. How to apply for Indian Maritime University Application Form 2015:
- Open the official website to start the IMU CET Online Registration process.
- You should have scanned images of photographs & signatures in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Then pay the application fee by Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card or SBI Chalan.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Click Here for IMU CET 2016 Online Application Form
For any Queries, please ask, firstname.lastname@example.org & Toll Free No: 1800 266 0316 (Between 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - Monday to Saturday)
Note: Kindly use Internet Explorer (7.0 to 9.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 28) or Google Chrome (20 to 33) to fill in the Application Form.
8. Important Dates:
9. Recommended Articles: