DAIICT Application Form 2016 Online Registration BTech Admission 2016 Apply Now admissions.daiict.ac.in
DAIICT Application Form 2016: Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar has published the official notification regarding the DA-IICT b.tech admission 2016 through its web portal. So the candidates who are interested can apply for the DAIICT 2016 Application Form before the last date.
Applicants should read the Eligibility Criteria carefully before starting the application process for the for the DAIICT B tech admission 2016. You will get all the procedures about how to do the DAIICT Online Application Form 2016. Candidates are advised to check below, we will provide the all the info regarding the DAIICT Online Registration 216.
DAIICT Admission Form 2016:
This year admissions to the 16th batch of the B.Tech programes (ICT) and the 4th batch of BTech Honors in ICT with minor in Computational Science (2016 - 2017). All the details are available below for your reference.
1. Conducting Organization: Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA IICT).
2. Exam Category: UG Level
3. DAIICT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed in 10+2 / Class 12 exam or its equivalent with Maths, Physics & any one of subjects from Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Age Limit: Applicant should born on or after 1st October 1990 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants seeking Admission to the engineering programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (JEE 2016 Main) which is conducted by CBSE.
4. DAIICT 2016 Application Fee: Rs.1200/-
5. How to apply for DAIICT Btech Admission 2016:
- Candidates can apply for the DA IICT Gandhinagar Admission 2016 for engineering courses are advised to read the notification carefully.
- Then open the official website to start the registration process of the DAIICT Application Form 2016.
- Then fill all the details in the online application form carefully without mistakes.
- Applicants should submit online DAIICT 2016 Application Form after checking.
- The payment of the application form will be done by the Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates who are appearing for JEE Main Exam 2016 can apply for the engineering programmes.
- You should retain your DA-IICT Application No because it will be need for further admission process.
DAIICT Online Application Form 2016: Click Here
NOTE: Students who have failed to achieve the minimum required academic performance at the end of second or fourth semester shall be discontinued from the Institute.
6. Contact Details:
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar - 382 007
Phone: 079 30510574 / 30510575 / 30510576
7. Important Dates:
- Starting Date of the Online Application Form:
- Last Date of the DAIICT 2016 Online Registration:
8. Related Articles: