CMAT 2016 Registration Online Application Form AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2016
CMAT 2016 Registration Online Application Form: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has published the official notification regarding the Common Management Admission Test 2016 (CMAT) through its website. Applicants should read the notification carefully before applying for the CMAT Exam 2016.
CMAT 2016 Application Form will be available soon through the website of www.aicte-cmat.in. If the Controller of the Examination released the official information regarding the CMAT Online Registration 2016, We will update it in our www.indiagrade.com web page. Interested aspirants are encouraged to keep visiting our web portal regularly.
Generally the AICTE has been organizing the CMAT Entrance Exam every year twice in the month of September and February respectively for admission to the Management professional courses (PG). But this academic year 2016-2017, AICTE is planned to conduct the CMAT Test only one in a year in the month of January.
CMAT Online Application Form 2016:
If you are searching to find about the CMAT Registration 2016, then you are at the correct website. Indiagrade is one of the leading developing website in India and we are updating all the necessary latest information about the education including the CMAT 2016 Exam. You can like our Facebook page for getting latest updates regarding the CMAT Application Form 2016.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a Online Computer Based Test which will be conducted twice a year but this year onward, CMAT Exam is going to be conducted once in a year. Candidates who are intent to appear for this test can fill the CMAT 2016 Online Application Form soon through our website directly.
1. Entrance Exam Name: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT
2. Organization Name: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
3. Test Category: PG Management Entrance Test
4. Exam Type: Computer Based Test
5. CMAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- PGDM & MBA: A bachelor degree (3 years) from recognized University with minimum 50%.
- PGCM: A bachelor degree of minimum three years duration.
- Executive PGDM: A bachelor's degree (3 years) with minimum 5 years experience in relevant managerial / supervisory.
6. CMAT 2016 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST: Rs.700/-
7. How to Apply for CMAT Exam 2016:
Candidates have to do the following steps to complete the CMAT 2016 Online Registration process,
- Self Registration.
- Payment Method.
- Application Form Filling Process.
Preliminary Works before starting the CMAT 2016 Registration Form:
- You must have scanned passport sized photo & signature with white background.
- Photo Dimension: 140 x 160 (60Kb) & Sign Dimension: 60 x 90 (30Kb).
- You should have a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- You must have a valid Credit / Debit card details, if you want to do Online payment.
- Go to the official website to start the process of CMAT 2016 Application Form by clicking NEW USER button.
- Now you should enter your basic details without any error.
- Check clearly before clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Then a User Name & Password will be sent to you by sms & Email.
- Now login into the website by clicking the Existing User.
- You should complete your payment method by Credit or Debit Card and SBI chalan.
- After the completion of the online payment, you will receive a Email & sms for conformation.
- If you payment by Chalan, then you need to enter the details in the website.
Application Form Filling Process:
- After the completion of the payment process, you need to fill the remaining parts of the CMAT 2016 Application Form.
- Then finally click the SUBMIT button and no change in the data is possible after SUBMIT button is clicked.
- You will see a message on your mobile “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT 2016 January exam.
Click Here to Apply for CMAT 2016 Online Application Form
8. CMAT Exam Pattern 2016:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation - 25 Question
- Logical Reasoning - 25 Question
- Language Comprehension - 25 Question
- General Awareness - 25 Question
9. Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of the CMAT Registration:
- Last Date of the CMAT Online Application Form:
10. Related Articles:
11. Contact Details:
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (AICTE)
7th Floor, Chandderkok Building , Janpath , New Delhi - 110 001
Tel:- 022 40679404
Fax:- 022 25814283