CAT 2016 Application Form Online Registration Apply Now IIM Common Admission Test 2016 Eligibility Exam Pattern
Aspirants can apply for CAT Online Application Form 2016 by clicking the link available below. Candidates selection process will be based on the Group Discussions, Written Ability Test, Personal Interview and scores in the IIM CAT 2016. All the procedures to apply for the CAT 2016 Online Registration is provided below for your reference. If you have any queries regarding filling the CAT application form 2016, comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.
Common Admission Test Application Form 2016:
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.., before going to perform the CAT Online Registration 2016. As per thw rules, IIM reserves 15% seats for SC category, 7.5% seats for ST category & 27% seats for NC OBC category and also three percentage seats are reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
1. Entrance Exam Name: Common Admission Test (CAT)
2. Conducting Organization: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
3. Programmes Offered:
- IIM Ahmedabad (www.iimahd.ernet.in) - PGP & PGP FABM
- IIM Amritsar (www.iimamritsar.ac.in) - PGP
- IIM Bangalore (www.iimb.ernet.in) - PGP, PGPEM and PGPPM
- IIM Bodh Gaya (www.iimcal.ac.in/iimbihar) - PGP
- IIM Calcutta (www.iimcal.ac.in) - PGP-PGDM
- IIM Indore (www.iimidr.ac.in) - PGP and EPGP
- IIM Kashipur (www.iimkashipur.ac.in) - PGP and EPGPM
- IIM Kozhikode (www.iimk.ac.in) - PGP
- IIM Lucknow (www.iiml.ac.in) - PGP, PGP-ABM and PGPSM
- IIM Nagpur (www.iimnagpur.ac.in) - PGP
- IIM Raipur (www.iimraipur.ac.in) - PGP and PGPWE
- IIM Ranchi (www.iimranchi.ac.in) - PGDM and PGDHRM
- IIM Rohtak (www.iimrohtak.ac.in) - PGP and EPGP
- IIM Sambalpur (www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/index.php/iim-sambalpur) - PGP
- RGIIM Shillong (www.iimshillong.in) - PGP and PGPEX
- IIM Sirmaur (www.iiml.ac.in/iimsirmaur) - PGP
- IIM Tiruchirappalli (www.iimtrichy.ac.in) - PGP and PGPBM
- IIM Udaipur (www.iimu.ac.in) - PGP
- IIM Visakhapatnam (www.iimv.ac.in) - PGP
4. CAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree with minimum 50% (45 % for SC/ST/PWD/DA) from the recognized University.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the final year of degree can also apply for CAT admission test 2016.
5. CAT 2016 Application Fee:
- For OBC & General - Rs.1600
- For SC / ST / PWD / DA - Rs.800
6. How to do CAT 2016 Registration Online:
- Create a New Profile.
- Log in with generated User ID & Password & Entering details.
- Online Payment modes.
NOTE: Before going to start filling the CAT 2016 Application Form, you must have scanned images of recent passport size photo and signature and you should have all your Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma) in hand.
Create a New Profile:
- Open the official website by clicking the above link.
- Click Register Now button on the page.
- Now you should give the following details to generate Username & Password.
- Date of Birth
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Read the declaration carefully before clicking the submit button.
- Username and Password will be sent to you through SMS & Email.
Log in with generated User ID & Password & Entering details:
- Log in into the website to start the process of CAT Exam Application Form 2016.
- Candidates must fill the folowing details without any error,
- Personal details
- On completion of filling above details, you should Upload the necessary documents and click Save & Continue to proceed to the final section
- You can pay the CAT 2016 application fee by the following ways,
- Net Banking
- Credit Card (Visa / Master)
- Credit Card (American Express)
- Debit Card (Visa / Master)
- It is mandatory to select the Declaration section before you click the Submit and
- Pay button and proceed to the payment gateway.
- After successful transaction of your payment, a message will be displayed on the screen along with the Payment Transaction Number and then you will then be redirected to the CAT 2016 website.
- You will also receive a email regarding the successful submission of your CAT 2016 Application form within a few minutes.The email also contains details of Admit Card.
7. Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of the CAT Application Form 2016:
- Closing Date of the CAT Online Registraion 2016:
CAT Centre 2016
c/o Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
For Academic queries about eligibility, category and PWD certificate, Contact:- 079 66324633 / 66324634 & email@example.com
For queries regarding application form, document uploading & payment, please Contact:- 18002660207 (Toll Free) & firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Call on the Toll free number, Monday to Saturday 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
9. Recommend Articles: