Tripura JEE 2016 Application Form Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination TJEE Online Registration 2016
Tripura JEE 2016 Application Form: The Tripura joint Entrance Examinations Board (TBJEE), Directorate of Higher Education is going to conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2016 for admission to Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges and other professional degree courses. The Board will soon announce the mortification regarding the Tripura JEE Application Form 2016.
The basic objective was to select candidates for admission to the colleges on the basis of the results of Tripura JEE Exam 2016. As soon as the TBJEE board announced the advertisement about the Tripura JEE 2016, we will update in our indiagrade.com website.
Interested candidates are advised to visit our web portal regularly for getting latest information about the TJEE 2016 Application Form. You can also like our Facebook page for instant updates regarding the Tripura JEE Online Application Form 2016.
Tripura JEE Application Form 2016:
2. Conducting Organization: Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura
3. Tripura JEE 2016 Fees Details:
- Application Fee: Rs.80/-
- Examination Fee:
- SC &ST - Rs.350/-
- BPL UR - Rs.250/-
- BPL SC & ST - Rs.200/-
- Others - Rs.400/-
- NOTE: Candidates must have to deposit their exam fees through prescribed e-challan.
4. Tripura 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India and they must be a permanent resident of Tripura State (not less than Ten years).
- Educational Qualification: Applicants passed in Higher Secondary Exam of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent.
5. Instruction foe filling Tripura JEE 2016 Application Form:
Aspirants can apply for the TJEE 2016 Exam by any one of the following modes,
- By Individual Person: The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from counter of the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) on all working days during office hours on payment of Rs.80/- in cash.
- Postal Request: Applicants can get the Tripura JEE Application Form & Prospectus from TBJEE by sending the postal request of Rs.80/-. All postal requests must be send with a self addressed envelope of 30 cm X 13 cm size and a postage stamp of Rs.5/- affixed on it.
- Online Website: TJEE 2016 Application Form, Prospectus and e-challan may also be downloaded from website www.tbjee.nic.in and payment of Rs. 80/- done by the e-challan at the time of submission of Application Form.
NOTE: Application Forms should reach the TBJEE office before the last date of the submission. Because the applications received after the due date shall be rejected.
6. Communication Address:
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat, Complex,
2nd Floor, Agartala- 799001.
7. Important Dates to Remember:
- Tripura 2016 Application Start Date:
- Last Date of the Application Submission:
8. Recommended Articles:
- Tripura JEE Admit Card 2016 Download
- How to apply Online Application Form