REAP 2016 Application Form Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016 Online Registration Apply Now
REAP 2016 Application Form: REAP Entrance Exam 2016 Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the registration in Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2016 for admission to 1st year of UG programmes in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech / BE). Candidates who cleared this examination Reap 2016 Exam can get their engineering seats in various Government aided and Private technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities).
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process Application Form 2016:
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan has been conducting the REAP Exam every year for the admission of the Engineering Undergraduate degree courses such as B Tech / B.E. If Students wants to get admission in engineering colleges in Rajasthan state, then they can apply for REAP 2016 Application Form.
1. Entrance Exam Name: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016
2. Conducting Board: Rajasthan Board of Technical Education
3. Exam Category: UG Level
4. REAP 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Passed in 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics compulsory and you can select any one of the subject form following such as Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology & Computer Science.
- Age Limit: Candidates should born on or after 1st October 1990. Age relaxations are available as per the rules and regulations.
- Medical Fitness:
- Height: Male: Not less than 1.5 m and Female: not less than 1.4 m.
- Weight: Male: 41 Female: 37
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality.
- Vision: Normal.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Speech: Normal.
- NOTE: If a non eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason, then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at later stage.
5. REAP 2016 Applicaiton Fee: Rs. 400/-
6. How to apply for REAP Engineering Admission 2016:
STEP I: Payment of Application Fees:
- Candidates should contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center to deposit a sum of Rs. 410/- as registration fees (Rs.10/- for service charges).
- The kiosk will generate a 16 digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number.
- Candidates must enter the token number to start the REAP Online Application Form 2016.
STEP II: Filling REAP 2016 Online Application Form:
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully. The entries of online registration form must be filled without ant mistakes.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo (100 KB) and signature (50 KB) are uploaded as per the prescribed format.
- Candidate must upload all the required documents.
- mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination.
- mark sheet of JEE Main 2016 score card.
- Receipt issued by eMitra/CSC kiosk.
- documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
- Web page will not accept any changes after final submission of online application form, So you should check carefully before clicking SUBMIT button.
STEP III: Take print out of REAP Application form 2016:
- After you pressed the SUBMIT button, applied form will be appear on the screen.
- Take the hard copy of the generated REAP Online Application Form 2016.
NOTE: The hard copy of REAP 2016 application form is not required to be submitted to the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016 office.
7. Important Dates:
- Starting Date of the Application Form:
- Last Date of the Online Registration:
8. Recommended Articles: