OJEE 2016 Application Form Apply Now Odisha JEE Online Registration 2016 odishajee.com
OJEE 2016 Application Form: Candidates who are going to appear for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016 can apply through the official portal websites such as www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in & www.indiagrade.com. The Authority Board invites the Orissa JEE application form 2016 form the eligible candidates for the admission of the degree courses in various fields such as Engineering (B.Tech/B.Arch), Medical (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS) and Management (MBA).
Odisha JEE Application Form 2016 Online Registration:
Before filling up the OJEE 2016 Application Form the candidate should have scanned images of passport size photograph, full signature and left thumb impression. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of OJEE 2016 online application form.
You should follow the following steps while applying for the Odisha JEE online application form,
- Step I: Fill the Application Form
- Step II: Upload Scanned Images
- Step III: Pay the Exam fee
- Step IV: Print the confirmation page
How to apply Odisha JEE Entrance Exam 2016:
- The candidate have to visit official web portal to apply for the OJEE 2016 online application form.
- The candidate has to read carefully the information brochure and instructions to fill the online Application Form for OJEE 2016 Entrance Exam.
- Then applicants has to go to the link Online Application Form for Orissa JEE 2016 Exam.
- If the candidate clicks Application Form for OJEE 2016, then six links will appear on screen as Form A, B, C ,D, E & F.
- Form A: BAMS & BHMS / Pharmacy
- Form B: Lateral Entry (Engineering / Pharma / Arch) & BSc (LE)
- Form C: MCA / MBA / Lateral Entry MCA.
- Form D: PGAT (M.Tech / M Tech (PT) / MArch / M.Pharm).
- Form E: MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT
- Form F: MAM
- STEP 1: Candidates should fill the OJEE 2016 online application form carefully without any mistake.
- After filled all the details in the Orissa JEE online application form 2016, Click Next. Note down the
- STEP 2: Upload the scanned images of the Photo, sign and thumb impression as per the prescribed format.
- Photograph: 3.5cm x 4.5cm (5KB to 99KB)
- Signature: 3.5cm x 1.5cm (5KB to 50KB)
- Thumb Impression: 3.5cm x 1.5cm (5KB to 50KB)
- Then click the NEXT button to go for next step.
- STEP 3: Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro Card/ net banking) and e-Challan mode for payment is possible in Bank of Baroda & Canara Bank.
- STEP 4: Finally click the SUBMIT button to finish the process of OJEE Application form 2016 and take the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Click Here for Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Online Registration
NOTE: After submitting the application form, Registration Number will be displayed on screen. Please note down the Registration Number for further references.
Starting Date of Online Application Form
Last date of submission of Online Application Form
Download OJEE 2016 Admit Card
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016
JEE Cell, Gandamunda,
Khandagiri, DIST- Khurda.
Bhubaneswar -751 030
Website: www.ojee.nic.in & www.odishajee.com
Contact Number: 0674 3242455/ 3242456/ 6552455/ 6552456
Fax: 0674 2352457
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- OJEE Admit Card 2016
- Tips to Fill Online Application Form without Error
- How to prepare for Govt Exams