COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Form UG Entrance Exam 2016 Online Registration comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2016 Online Application Form:
1. Exam Name: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
2. Exam Category: Under Graduate (UG) Level
3. Courses: Medical / Engineering & Dental
4. COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Fee:
- For Three Subjects: Rs. 1200/-
- For Four Subjects: Rs.1500/-
- NOTE: Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of COMEDK payable at Bangalore.
5. COMEDK UGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Medical and Dental Courses:
- Educational Qualification: Passed in Second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized State / Central Board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- Age Limit: 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
For UG Engineering Courses:
- Educational Qualification: Passed in Second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized State / Central Board with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
For UG Architecture Courses:
- Educational Qualification: Passed in Second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent exam or 10+3 Diploma from recognized State / Central Board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and they must obtained 80 marks out of 200 marks.
6. How to Fill COMEDK Application Form 2016:
Candidates should complete the following process to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam,
- REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM (RFA)
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (OAF)
This Request for Application Form (RAF) means registration purpose only. This should be followed by filling the Online COMEDK UGET Application Form 2016 and then send the form to COMEDK by Speed Post only.
STEP I: Request for Application Form (RFA)
- You should register to fill the COMEDK Online Application Form 2016 by giving the following informations,
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- Course applying for Details ( MBBS/BDS or B.E or Both).
- Unique Photo ID Proof (Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card & School / College Photo ID.)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Candidates should click on the declaration before submitting the COMEDK 2016 Application Form.
- Username and Password will be sent to you through the E-mail and SMS to your mobile.
STEP II: COMEDK 2016 Online Application Form (OAF)
- Login into the website by using the Email ID & Password which was sent to you through Email and mobile (SMS).
- The applicants should note that the details filled up in RFA will be displayed on the screen and will not be edited / altered.
- Then they should enter the following details,
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Photo ID Proof
- Parent’s / Guardian’s ID Proof Number
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Belongs to: Select the type of Domicile. i.e.., Karnataka or other state.
- Minority Status
- DD Number, Amount & Date
- Qualifying Exam
- Test Location Choice
- After filled all the above details in the COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Form, upload the photo (180 X 220 Pixels & 200 KB) and signature (230 X 90 Pixels & 200 KB).
- Finally Submit the Online Application form and take the print out of the application form in A4 size paper only.
- Candidate has to take the signature of the Principal or Head Master of the College / Institution where last studied (2nd PUC or 12th Standard) along with seal of the institution or college and date.
- Send the filled COMEDK UGET Application Form 2016 to the address available below along with the Demand Draft (DD).
The Envelope containing the application form should be sent to,
The Executive Secretary, COMEDK
No-132, 2nd Floor,
17th Cross, 11th Main,
7. Important Dates:
- Start Date of COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Form:
- Last Date of the COMEDK 2016 Online Registration:
- COMEDK UGET Exam Date 2016:
8. Recommended Articles: