BEEE 2016 Application Form Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 Apply Now
BEEE 2016 Application Form: Candidates who wants to get UG engineering admission (BE / B.Tech) in the Bharat University Chennai, then they must apply for the Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) 2016 before the last date of application form submission. BEEE Application Form 2016 is now available in the official university website.
You will get all the detailed information about how to apply for Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 from our web portal such as Registration details, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, etc.., Applicants must see the eligibility criteria before going to apply for the Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2016.
BEEE Online Application Form 2016:
1. Entrance Exam Name: Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE)
2. Conducting University: Bharat University
3. Exam Category: UG Level
4. Course: B Tech
5. BEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be citizen of India and they should studied in educational institutions in India.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 exam or equivalent from the recognized university with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
6. BEEE 2016 Application Fee: Rs. 900/-
7. BEEE Exam Pattern 2016:
Part I: English (Ten Questions - 10 marks)
Part II: Physics (Thirty Questions - 30 marks)
Part III: Chemistry (Thirty Questions - 30 marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (Thirty Questions - 30 marks)
Biology (Thirty Questions - 30 marks)
NOTE: No negative marks for wrong answers and total marks is 100.
8. How to apply for BEEE 2016 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for the BEEE Entrance Exam 2016 thorough two modes, they are Online and Offline mode.
- Online Mode (e-Payment & Demand Draft)
- Offline Mode (Direct)
Online Mode (e-Payment & Demand Draft):
- e-Payment: Candidates who are applying for BEEE Exam Application Form 2016 through the Online mode must read the official notification carefully.
- They should register to start the BEEE 2016 Online Application Form by giving the following details,
- User ID
- Email ID
- Mobile No (10 Digits)
- Security Question & Answer.
- Then you will receive a User ID and password by mobile and E-mail.
- Enter the above details to initiate the Online BEEE 2016 Application Form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes and check carefully.
- You can do the payment by using the Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Demand Draft: You must download the BEEE 2016 Application Form from the website and fill it carefully without any discrepancy.
- If you choose the payment by Demand Draft (DD), then you should send the BEEE Application form 2016 along with the DD.
- NOTE: The DD should be drawn in favour of Bharat University payable at Chennai. (write your name and address at the back side of the DD).
Offline Mode (Direct):
- Candidates can get the BEEE Application Form 2016 from the Bharath University Campuses and Offices by paying the amount of Rs.900/-
- Then Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Check the filled in application carefully before submitting.