VITMEE 2016 Application Form Online Registration Apply Now VIT Master's Entrance Examination 2016
VIT Master's Entrance Examination (VITMEE) has been conducting by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) every year for the admission of MCA / M.Tech Programmes for both Vellore and Chennai campus. Every year there are large number of candidates has been appearing in the VIT Master Entrance Exam and getting seats in the M.C.A & M Tech PG degree courses.
If you are searching to know about how to apply for VITMEE 2016 Online Application Form, then you are at the correct website. Our indiagrade.com website provides you the full details about VITMEE 2016 Application Form such as Eligibility Criteria, Academic Qualifications, Application Fee etc.., Applicants can check our web page regularly for getting latest information regarding the VITMEE Online Application Form 2016.
VITMEE 2016 Online Registration Process:
Aspirants are advised to read the VITMEE 2016 notification carefully before going to apply for the VITMEE Application Form 2016 because the incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected without any intimation. You must follow all the instructions and procedures mentioned in the VITMEE 2016 Prospectus for online registration. You can get all the clear information about how to apply for VITMEE 2016 by Online and Offline Mode.
VITMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants should be a Resident Indian Citizen and you should have graduated from Institutions located in India.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have graduated with a full time bachelor degree from recognized University or equivalent.
- Minimum Aggregate: 60% for MCA and 50% for M.Tech.
- Aspirants should have consistent performance in class X and XII with 60% and two years of academic gap is permitted.
- NOTE: The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate at the time of admission.
VITMEE 2016 Application Fee: Candidates should pay a non refundable amount of Rs.950/-.
Instructions to Apply for the VITMEE 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates can apply through online at www.vit.ac.in and they should follow the steps given below.
- The applicants should also have their photo and signature ready to upload.
- The payment can be either made by online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card or Demand Draft (DD).
- If you pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD), then you must have DD in hand while applying for the VITMEE 2016 Application Form.
- The VITMEE application form should be downloaded and enclosed with DD and it should be sent to Director (pg admission), VIT University, Vellore-632 014.
- NOTE: Candidates did not need to send the application / Certificates by post if the payment is made by online and you should sent the application form if you payment by DD.
VIT Master's Entrance Exam 2016 Application Form: Click Here
How to Fill VITMEE 2016 Application Form:
Stage 1: New User Registration: Candidates should enter all relevant details carefully without any mistake and a password will be sent from to your registered mobile number and email ID.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form: Now the applicants have to give the details such as educational details, Name, Date of Birth, Gender and check all the particulars before submitting.
Stage 4: Mode of payment:
- By Online - Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- By Demand Draft - DD of Rs. 950/- drawn in favour of 'VIT University' payable at Vellore.
Stage 5: Photo & Signnature Upload:
- Passport size colour photograph: It should be in jpg or jpeg format with a file size of 200 kb (3.5cm X 4.5 cm).
- Signature of the candidate: It must be in jpg or jpeg format with a file size of 200 kb (3.5cm X 4.5 cm).
Starting Date of VITMEE 2016 Application Form
Last Date for VITMEE 2016 Online Registration
- VITMEE 2016 Admit Card
- VITMEE 2016 Syllabus
- How to apply Online Application Form