UGC NET 2016 Application Form Online Registration CBSE National Eligibility Test 2016
UGC NET 2016 Application Form: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to release the notification regarding the upcoming UGC NET Exam Application Form 2016 through the official portal website and indiagrade.com website. CBSE will conduct NET Exam 2016 at 89 selected Cities of Examination spread across the country in 84 subjects in the fields such as arts, commerce, computer science, management, etc..,
Before submission of the UGC NET online Application Form 2016, the candidate should read notification carefully. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been conducting the National Eligibility Test twice a year in the month of June / July and Nov / December for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor or junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & eligibility for Assistant Professor in both Indian universities and colleges.
Applicants can get all the important information about the UGC NET 2016 online registration from our Indiagrade web portal. Candidates who wants to get government job in teaching professional, then they should apply for this UGC NET Application Form 2016 through online mode only. Aspirants are searching in the internet to know the starring date of the CBSE UGC NET Online Registration. Keep watching our website for latest updates about the UGC NET 2016 Exam.
UGC NET 2016 Online Application Form:
Candidates are surfing through the private websites to know about how to fill UGC NET Application Form 2016 but they are getting the correct details. You can get all the information regarding the UGC NET Registration 2016 through Online mode from Indiagrade portal. We will provide the necessary details about the UGC NET 2016 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application etc.., The direct for CBSE UGC NET apply online 2016 is available below.
1. Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
2. Conducting Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
3. Exam Conducting Month: June / July & November / Dec
4. UGC NET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent in Humanities (all languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc..,
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on 01.06.2016 age relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulations.
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Candidate seeking admission to the UGC NET Exam 2016 must apply online only on the CBSE website - www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must scanned images of Passport size photo [3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] and Signature [3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] in JPG format.
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank).
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Save the Online generated UGC NET 2016 Application Form for future use and don't send the applicaiton form to the CBSE Board.
- CBSE will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form / Registration: Apply Now
7. Check list while filling Online CBSE NET Application Form 2016:
- You should check whether you fulfill the eligibility conditions for the National Eligibility Test.
- You have filled your Category details for GENERAL/OBC (non creamy layer)/SC/ST/ PWD, in the relevant column correctly.
- You have filled your subject, city of exam and code in the relevant column correctly.
- The Person with Disability (PwD) candidates have filled the relevant column in the UGC NET 2016 online application form.
- Finally you have to kept a printout of UGC NET Online application form 2016 for future reference.
8. Contact Details:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
H-149, Sector-63, Noida,
District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh (UP) - 201 309.
Fax: 0120 2427772
Phone: 7042399524/ 7042399525/ 7042399526/ 7042399527/ 7042399528/ 7042399529.
9. Important Dates to Remember:
UGC NET 2016 Online Application Form issue Date
Last date for Applying Online Registrtation
Last date of submission of Fee
Date of Examination
10. Related Articles:
- UGC NET Syllabus 2016
- UGC NET 2016 Admit Card
- How to Apply for Online Application without Error