How to Fill Online Application Form Procedure to Apply Online Registration Complete Details
If you are searching about "How to Fill Online Application Form", then you are at the correct website. Our indiagrade.com web portal provides you the detailed information about procedure to apply online registration form. If you follow some steps means, then it is very easy to apply.
You can get the clear procedure about how to fill the application form by online internet for the followings such as Passport, PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Birth Certificate, Voter ID Card, Community Certificate, Driving Licence, Marriage Certificate, Ration Card etc..,
You can also able to get the complete online registration process for competitive exams such as GATE, SSC (CGL / CHSL), UPSC (IAS / IES), IBPS Bank exams (PO Clerk), Railway RRB exam etc.., You can also fill the online application form for other purposes like banking purposes (credit card/ debit card/ net banking), entrance exams seeking admission in school, college & university (engineering / Medical / Arts and science) and applying government exam.
How to Fill Out An Online Application using Internet:
1. Required Parameters for New Registration:
- Before going to apply for the online application form, you should do some preliminary works.
- You should have a valid E-mail ID and mobile number.
- After the online application process is completed, information will be sent to your E mail and mobile like Interview Call Letters, hall ticket issue etc.., . So it is mandatory.
- You should clearly note down your particular details such as Name, Date of Birth, Address etc., and you must keep all the relevant documents with you for reference.
- Candidates should always have scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the dimensions given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
2. Fill the Personal Details:
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry in the online application form. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form.
- Initially candidate will have to fill basic information such as Name, DOB, Father's Name, Resident Address, Sex, Educational Qualification etc..,
- After filled those details, you must check all the information carefully.
- If any error found in those details, then it will leads to rejection of the online application form.
- In UPSC & SSC online application, you should give those personal details in the PART 1 registration and it will be changed for other online registration form.
3. Payment Methods:
- Payment of the online application fee is the important process because it will be rejected without payment.
- Online registration fee will vary according to the procedure.
- Application Payment can be classified into two types, they are Online Payment and Offline Payment.
- Online Payment:
- You should have account in bank to perform the online application fee process.
- If you don't have any account means, you must create new account in any bank like State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC, Indian Bank etc..,
- Now you can able to pay the online application fee by using your credit card or debit card or Net Banking.
- Offline Payment:
- Candidates can able to do the offline payments in many ways like Demand Draft (DD) and Chalan.
- You have to take the demand draft one day before the day that you want to do online application process.
- You must take the DD as per the provided details such as Bank Name, Favour and Payable At.
- Payment by chalan is vary easy, you must generate the challan in the website and you have to pay in the concern bank.
NOTE: After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
4. Upload Passport Photo & Signature:
- You need to upload the Passport Photo and Signature as per the required dimensions.
- You can edit your photo and sign by using the software like Photoshop, Paint etc..,
- This process may varies according to the online application form.
- Some online application asks the upload of Passport Photograph & Sign after the payment and some asks before the payment process.
- According to the online application process, you must perform you uploading process.
- The image format should be JPEG or JPG format.
5. Check before Application Submission:
- You should check all the particulars that you filled in the online application form carefully before submitting the form.
- If you checked all the information that you filled in the online registration form, then you can press the submit button.
- An Application Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference.
6. Important Instructions:
- Candidness are advised to avoid depositing the fee till the last date of application submission.
- It will cause the possibility of disconnection or failure of website due to heavy load on internet.
- Any organization does not acquire responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the closing date.
- Candidate should mention E mail ID or Mobile Number to any other person and if the candidate does not have a valid E mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying for online application.