CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Form Common Admission Test Online Registration 2016
Candidates are advised to perform the CUSAT CAT Online Application Form 2016 before the last date of the registration process. Applicants should go through the official advertisement clearly while filling the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2016. You will get all the information regarding the CUSAT Common Admission Test 2016 from our indiagrade.com website such as application fee, age limit, academic qualification etc..,
CUSAT CAT Online Registration 2016:
1. Entrance Exam Name: CUSAT Common Admission Test
2. Conducting Institution: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
3. Course Category: UG Level
3. Course Category: UG Level
4. Course Details:
- (A) B.Tech (Civil. Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical, Safety & Fire Engineering)
- (B) B Tech (Polymer Science & Engineering)
- (C) Five Year Integrated M.Sc (Photonics)
- (D) B.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)
- (E) B Tech (Marine)
- (F) B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ship Building)
- (G) 5 Year B.B.A LLB
- (H) 5 Year BCom LLB
5. CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Fee:
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
- NRI Quota: Rs.6000/-
6. CUSAT CAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- For (A)(B) & (C) Courses: Pass in 12th class or equivalent with maths, physics and chemistry and minimum 50% marks in Maths & 50% marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- For Course (D): Pass in 10+2 class with 60% marks in maths, physics and chemistry and minimum 55% marks in maths.
- For Course (E): Pass in 10+2 class with 60% marks in maths, physics and chemistry and minimum 50% marks in maths.
- For Course (F): Pass in 12th class with 50% marks in maths, physics and chemistry and minimum 50% marks in maths.
- For Course (G) & (H): Pass in Plus 2 examination with 60% marks in Science or Commerce group or 55% marks in Arts / Humanities.
7. How to fill CUSAT CAT 2016 Online Application Form:
- Candidates should read the notification in the official website clearly before applying for the CUSAT CAT 2016 Application Form.
- The process of Online Application Form consists of three stages.
- Stage-I: Applicants should enter the personal details in this stage such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Phone Number etc..,
- Then a user name and password will sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- Stage-II: Candidate should login into the website using password & user name and you should change your password.
- Now you should give the remaining details in the CUSAT CAT Online Registration Form.
- You need to upload the passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4KB - 100 KB) and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB - 30 KB).
- Check all the details in the filled CUSAT CAT Online Application Form 2016 before submission.
- Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible
- Stage-III: Finally you should pay the Application Fee by SBI Internet Banking, Credit / Debit Card and E-Challan and note down the transaction number for future use.
- Candidates are advised to don't send the printout copy of the Online CUSAT CAT Application Form 2016 to the University.
CUSAT CAT Application Form / Registration: Click Here
Starting Date for Cusat CAT 2016 Online Registration
Last Date of Cusat CAT Registration 2016
Date of Availability of Admit Card
9. Recommended Articles: