CTET 2016 Application Form Download CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Online Registration
CTET 2016 Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi has been conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) every year in February (Feb), July Month, August (Aug) and September (Sept). This year also the board will conduct the CTET 2016 Exam. The CBSE board will release the date of announcement of the CTET Feb 2016 Application Form soon through the website such as ctet.nic.in and indiagrade.com.
After the completion of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test February month exam 2016, the CBSE board will announce the CTET September 2016 Application Form. Our Indiagrade website providing all the details about the how to apply CTET exam 2016. This recruitment is for the candidates who wants to become primary and elementary teachers (classes I to VIII). If you are searching about CTET Application Form 2016, then you are at the correct website.
CBSE CTET 2016 Online Application Form:
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before going to apply for the CTET Exam Application Form 2016. Aspirants can do the online registration process for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 by using the official web portal. Eligible candidates must have the valid E-mail ID and mobile number while applying for the CTET online application form 2016.
1. Application Fees for CTET FEB 2016 Examination:
- General / OBC Candidates:
- Rs. 600/- (Paper 1 or paper 2)
- Rs.1000/- (both paper I & II)
- SC / ST / Diff Abled Candidates:
- Rs.300/- (Paper I or paper II)
- Rs.1000/- (both paper 1 & 2)
2. Pattern of CTET 2016 Exam:
- The CTET examination consists of objective type Multiple Choice Questions. There will be no negative marks for the wrong answers and there will be two papers of CTET.
- CTET Paper I exam will be for a person who intends to become a teacher for classes I to V.
- CTET 2016 Paper II will be for a person who intends to become a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- NOTE: A person who wants to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V & classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
3. How to Fill Online CTET Application Form 2016:
Candidates should perform the following process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2016,
- Fill Online Application Form
- Upload Passport Size Photograph and Sign
- Application Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page
(I) Fill Online Application Form:
- Candidates should fill the personal information Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Address, Sex, Educational Qualification etc..,
- Candidates are advised to keep all the required documents with them while filling the CTET 2016 Application Form.
(II) Upload Passport Size Photograph and Sign:
- Candidates must edit their passport sized photo and signature according to the dimension.
- Photograph should be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Signature should be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- The dimension must be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm (photo) and 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm (sign).
(III) CTET 2016 Application Fee Payment:
- CTET registration Fee payment can be done by two methods, they are
- Through Challan (offline)
- By Debit/Credit Card (online)
- Offline payment can be done by using challan, it should be deposited in the CBSE account. Use Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Online payment can be done by using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
(IV) Confirmation Page:
- After you filled the CTET Online Application Form 2016, you should check all the particular details carefully for avoiding errors.
- The candidate particulars details can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made.
- You should check the filled E-mail ID and mobile number because CTET 2016 alerts will send to the candidates on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Finally take printout of the applied CTET 2016 Application Form.
- The candidates are nor required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit.
- The candidate must retain a copy of his/her filled in Confirmation Page and the Original Receipt of Challan if fees paid through Bank Challan for future use.
CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2016: Apply Online
4. Important Date to remember:
Online Registration Start Date
Last Date forOnline Submission of application
Last date for payment of fees
Download Date for CTET 2016 Admit Card