AIPMT 2016 Application Form Online Registration How to Fill Online AIPMT Form 2016
Applicants are advised to read the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification carefully as mentioned in the CBSE AIPMT 2016 notification. Central Board of Secondary Education has been conducting the All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) every year for the admission of the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India (MBBS / BDS).
The responsibility of the CBSE is to the conduct of the AIPMT 2016 entrance exam, declaration of result and providing merit list to the appeared candidates. The counselling for candidates under 15% All India Quota seats is conducted by the DGHS and similarly the Counselling for admission in seats under the control of other participating States / Universities / Institutions shall be conducted by their respective Authorities.
AIPMT Online Registration 2016:
2. AIPMT 2016 Conducting Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
3. Courses: MBBS / BDS
4. AIPMT Application Fee 2016:
- Without Late Fee:
- GENERAL / OBC - Rs.1200/-
- SC / ST / PH - Rs.650/-
- With Late Fee:
- GENERAL / OBC - Rs.2400/-
- SC / ST / PH - Rs.1850/-
5. AIPMT 2016 eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: 17 Years as on 31st December 2016
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the any of the following qualification,
- CODE 1: Candidate who is appearing in the 12th Class exam 2016.
- CODE 2: Pass in Higher/Senior Secondary Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and Maths.
- CODE 3: The Intermediate/Pre degree Examination in Science from recognized university.
- CODE 4: The Pre professional/Pre medical Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary or Pre University Exam and passed 12th class exam.
- CODE 5: The first year of the three years degree course from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology and and passed 12th class exam.
- CODE 6: Passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and and passed 12th class exam.
6. Overall Process about 'How to apply AIPMT Online Application Form 2016':
STEP 1: Download the Information Bulletin and read it to check your eligibility.
STEP 2: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
STEP 3: Upload photo, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration.
STEP 4: Make Payment of Fee through Credit / Debit Card or by e-challan.
STEP 5: Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
Click Here for AIPMT Application Form 2016
7. Instructions and Procedures for AIPMT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates should open the official website (aipmt.nic.in).
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the AIPMT 2016 online registration form.
- Candidates can apply only through the Online Mode and no other modes of AIPMT application form 2016 will be accepted.
- You should fill in the online application form Part I (personal details) and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana in JPG format at Part II of the online application form).
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download e-challan for payment in the accounts of Syndicate Bank, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank at Part III.
- Take print out of Confirmation page at Part IV of online AIPMT registration 2016 and keep it for future reference.
8. AIPMT 2016 important dates:
Without Late Fee
With Late Fee
Date for AIPMT 2016 online application forms
Last Date for AIPMT Registration 2016
Date of uploading of AIPMT Admit Card 2016 on website
Date of AIPMT 2016 Exam
AIPMT 2016 Result Date
9. Recommended Articles:
- AIPMT 2016 syllabus and exam pattern
- AIPMT 2016 admit card
- How to study Government Jobs
- How to Fill Application Form Online
Note: Indiagrade provide the information based on AIPMT 2015 notification. We will update AIPMT 2016 notification once given.