Tamilnadu Ration Card Application Form Online TN Family Card Renewal Online
Tamilnadu Ration Card Application Form & Renewal: If you are searching for the procedure for the Tamil Nadu Family Card Online Registration and renewal, then you are at the correct website. There are many website providing the wrong information about the how to get ration card online in Tamilnadu. But Our Indiagrade website provides you the correct information regrading the TN Family Card Application Form and also the details of the Tamil Nadu Family Card Online Renewal.
The family card or ration card procedures are same in all the districts in the state of Tamil Nadu and the Tamilnadu family card / ration card application form will be available in tamil as free download. The Tamil Nadu New Ration Card Online Application will be available to download as PDF file in our indiagrade.com web portal. The link to download the Tamilnadu Ration Card Online Application Form is available below.
How to Apply Ration Card in Tamilnadu Online:
- The applicant and his/her family members should be citizens of Indian.
- The applicant and his/her family members should be living and cooking separately.
- The applicant and his/her family members should be resident in Tamil Nadu.
- The applicant or his members of the family should not get any family card in any State in India.
- The applicant and members of the family should be close relatives.
Procedure to Apply for a New Ration Card by Online Mode:
- Candidates should download the prescribed format of the TN Ration Card Application Form from the www.tn.gov.in website and take the print out.
- Tamil Nadu Family Card Application Form will be available in both the English and Tamil languages.
- Candidates should fill the online application for Tamilnadu Ration Card carefully without any discrepancy.
- Applicants should attach some signed or thumb impression documents along with the Tamilnadu Ration Card Application Form.
- Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Tax payment receipt in case of own house
- Electricity Bill (last month)
- Telephone Bill (last month)
- Front Page of Bank Pass Book
- In Chennai, the dully filled family card or ration card application form will be sent to the Assistant Commissioner of Civil Supplies where applicant lives.
- In districts other than the Chennai, the application form will be submitted to the Taluk Supply Officers of the Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department or Assistant Rationing Officers.
When New Ration Card will be issued in Tamilnadu after the application submitted:
- The submitted applications will be sent to the field verification after 30 days.
- They inspects applicant's house and kitchen to ensure that the applicant is living and cooking separately and also to verify the use of LPG gas.
- The verification officer will ask the original certificates of the documents submitted while inspection process.
- Candidates will get the new family card after 30 days from the date of completion of the inspection.
- Note: If the candidates did not get their ration card after 60 days, then they should contact Assistant Commissioner or Taluk Supply Officer immediately.
DOWNLOAD NOW :- Tamil Nadu Ration Card Online Application Form
How to Renew Ration Card in Tamilnadu through Online website:
- Government Of Tamilnadu, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department will provide simple way to TN Ration Card Renewal Online.
- Dear Family Ration Card Holders, you should follow some procedures for family or ration card renewal tamil nadu.
- You should enter your ration card number to check your validity Extension Slip and select your card color (White or Yellow) .
- Then press submit button, it will generate the validity Extension Slip.
- Download the slip and paste it inside your family ration card.
- Thus Family card renewal Tamilnadu through online mode finished.
Tamilnadu Ration Card Renewal Online :- CLICK HERE
Click here for official website of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department