Paragraph Formation Questions with Answers Verbal Ability Aptitude Question ans Answer
Paragraph Formation Questions with Answers: Our Indiagrade.com staff members picked all the competitive exam general aptitude test questions and they selected the repeated Paragraph Formation questions with answers. Candidates can also download the verbal ability aptitude question and answer as pdf & PPT file. If you practice this Paragraph Formation questions well, then you will get full marks in the competitive exams & interviews. There are huge number of candidates applied for the competitive examination, this causes the creation of the more competition to obtain a good job in the government and private sectors.
Paragraph Formation Examples with Answers:
- (1) A case in point is the programme involving the Sardar Sarovar Dam which would displace about two lakh people.
- (2) Critics decry the fact that a major development institution appears to absorb more capital than it distributes to borrowers.
- (3)For all its faults critics however, concede that the bank remains a relatively efficient instrument for distribution of development-aid money.
- (4) One of the key complaint focuses on this non-profit bank's recent profitability.
- (5) Although the lives of millions of people around the globe have been improved by the bank and it is now under fire.
- (6) The bank is also being blamed for large scale resettlement to make way for dams and other construction project.
Q1: Which will come second?
Q2: Which will come sixth?
Q3: Which will come fourth?
Q4: Which will come first?
Q5: Which will come third?
- (1) Chandrakanth was shocked when he realized that his left hand had lost sensation.
- (2) when he tried to get up, he felt his left hand was very heavy.
- (3) He had to lie down, till he saw a flash light
- (4) It was night time and nobody heard his voice.
- (5) Due to sudden sprain chandrakanth fell down.
- (6) Nervous with this realization, he called out for help.
Q6: Which will come second sentence?
Q7: Which of the following should be the fourth?
Q8: Which of the following should be the sixth?
Q9: Which of the following should found first?
Q10: Which of the following should found third?