How to Apply PAN Card Online in India PAN Card Correction Form Track New Duplicate Lost Application Status
How to Apply PAN Card Online in India: Tax Information Network (TIN) was founded by Income Tax Department of India (ITD) for doing the current system for collection, processing, monitoring and accounting of direct taxes using information technology (IT). So the candidates need not go to the Income Tax office for the new PAN card registration and for making any changes or corrections in the PAN details.
Candidates can apply for the new PAN card online application form (49A) through the official web portal of the Tax Information Network (TIN). If you want to make any changes in the obtained PAN Card, then you should use the PAN card correction application form online.
You can track the status of your application for new PAN / reprint of PAN card / Changes or Correction in PAN details using the 15 digit unique Acknowledgment Number after three days from the date of submission of the new / lost / duplicate PAN card online application form.
PAN Card Application Online:
Candidates who are applying for the new PAN card online registration, they should never applied for the Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card. NSDL also provides a facility to apply for PAN over internet through its website.
Procedure to get PAN Card in India:
1. Application for allotment of PAN:
- Indian Citizens should fill the pan card online application form 49A.
- Foreign Citizens must use the online PAN card application form 49AA.
2. Application for new PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data:
- Candidates who wants to make any correction or changes in the obtained PAN Card, then they should use the same form.
- Both Indian Citizens & Foreign Citizens use the same form as mentioned above.
4. Application Fee:
- Rs.150/- for applicants within India.
- Rs. 971/- for aspirants outside India.
- Candidates fill the online application form 49A or 49AA carefully without any discrepancy.
- After the completion of the application form filling process, then you have to do the payment process.
- Payment Methods: Payment can be done through the Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking. For transaction details, Click here.
- Finally an acknowledgement screen will be displayed which consists of the important details such as 15-digit unique acknowledgement number, Category of applicant , Name of applicant, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Address for Communication etc..,
- Candidates should download the page as PDF file and take one print out for further use.
- Recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the space provided in the acknowledgment.
- Signature / left thumb impression should only be within the box provided in the acknowledgement.
- Applicants should attach all the required documents along with the PAN card online application form.
- The duly filled PAN card application form should be sent to the following address, Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune–411016
- Your PAN card will be dispatched within 15 days form the date of application submission. If not means, it will take 25 days in case of CR.
- For any information, Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 27218080, E-mail - email@example.com
New / Duplicate / Lost PAN Card Application Form Online India: APPLY ONLINE
How to track PAN card status India:
- Candidates can check the Duplicate or Lost or New PAN Card Online Application Status through our Indiagrade website easily.
- You can track the current status of the PAN card by using your acknowledgement number. name and date of birth.
- First you should select the Application Type as PAN - New / Change Request and enter the 15 digit acknowledgement number, Name and D.O.B without any error.
- Then press the SUBMIT button, your PAN card application status appears on the screen.
Check PAN Card status by SMS:
Type NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgement Number => 57575