How to Apply AADHAAR Card Online in India AADHAR Card Correction Track Online Application Form Status
How to Apply AADHAAR Card Online in India: Candidates can apply for the online aadhar card registration enrolment by fixing the appointment in the Union Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Initially people cannot able to fix any appointment for the AADHAAR Card enrollment process. But now the UIDAI introduced the AADHAR card registration online through the website. Candidates should fix the correct date and time in the online booking of appointment for Aadhaar enrollments.
If the Candidates lost their AADHAAR Card means. then they can download the Duplicate AADHAR Card through online official web page by using the name, AADHAAR number and mobile number. You should bring the all the relevant documents when going to the AADHAR Card Enrolment Centre. Now the Union Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced the adhar card online registration for all states in the India.
AADHAR Card Online Application Form:
Candidates without the prior appointment are not allowed for the AADHAAR Enrollments in the selected centers. If your area is not listed in the enrollment center, then you should go to the regional office for more information. Initially the Online AADHAAR Card Application process is introduced in the selected places such as Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry. But Now the Union Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) introduced the online AADHAAR Card registration for all states in India.
How to get appointment for AADHAAR Card through Online website:
- Candidates should fill the Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID & select no of members.
- Then the applicants should select the nearest enrollment center.
- Candidates must select the date and time for seeking appointment for the AADHAR Card registration Online.
- Finally click the fix appointment button on the screen.
- If you want to cancel your obtained appointment, then should click the reschedule button on the page.
- Then using your Token ID & mobile number, you should reschedule or cancel your AADHAR card appointment Online.
- Candidates should go to the selected enrollment center at the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should give the family members details carefully to the authority staff members in the UIDAI center.
- The staff members will also take the photo and thumb impression from all of the family members.
- After the successful completion of the AADHAR Card Application in the enrollment centers, your AADHAR card will be dispatched to your home address.
CLICK HERE for seeking online appointment for AADHAAR Card
How to Check AADHAR Card Status Online:
Candidates from metropolitan cities like Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Gujarat, Jaipur, Mysore, Pune etc.., can easily check aadhaar status online by name, URN number, mobile number & enrollment number.
- There are many candidates are searching through the internet to check the check AADHAR card application status through Online.
- Candidates who applied for the AADHAAR Card can easily track aadhar card status online by name, enrollment ID and mobile number.
- By using the above data, you will find out if your AADHAAR is generated or still under generation.
PRESS HERE to check AADHAAR Card status
How to Download E AADHAR Card Online:
- Applicants who got their AADHAAR Card can able to download it through the UIDAI E-Aadhaar web page.
- Candidates can use the Enrolment Id or AADHAAR card number to generate the E AADHAAR Card from the website.
- When you entered all the details in the page, then you should press the "Get One Time Password" button.
- The one time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- You should type the received OTP to download your E-Aadhaar Card.
- DOWNLOAD - E AADHAR Card Online Download
How to update AADHAAR Card details and AADHAR Card correction Online:
Candidates can able to update their information in the AADHAR card through online mode and offline mode. Candidates can also do the AADHAAR Card Correction if any wrong information registered in the AADHAAR card.
Residents can update Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth and Mobile Number through this portal. For other updates, please visit Aadhaar Enrollment / Update Center. you should see the instructions on submitting Aadhaar Update/ Correction requests through this web portal.
Your mobile number is mandatory to receive password for login ID and password. You can update your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address or your Mobile Number registered in AADHAR by the following three modes,
- (A) Online AADHAR Card Correction
- (B) Send Update Request by Post
(A) AADHAR Card Online Correction Process:
- First login in to the website by using AADHAR Card number.
- Then update or make corrections that you want to change in the AADHAR details.
- Then upload your necessary self signed (self attested) copy of relevant documents for update/ correction.
- Finally submit your Update or Correction request to the Union Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Submission of information for update does not guarantee update of AADHAAR data and the information submitted is subject to verification and validation.
(B) AADHAAR Date Update / Correction Form Request through Post:
- Download the AADHAR card correction form as PDF file and take the print out.
- Fill the details carefully that you want to update in the registered AADHAAR Card.
- Then sent the Update / Correction Form to Union Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) office.