Current Affairs 21st April 2015 Important Updates on 21.04.2015
Current Affairs 21st April 2015: Job seekers in India is increased very high now a days. So many number of engineers are jobless. Getting good job in corporate or government organization is not easy. So every one searching for new jobs even though they are in good job. So indiagrade request all the people to be study aptitude question, previous year question paper regularly for good career. We also provide the current affairs April 2015 quiz test for IBPS, UPSC, SSC and other PSC exam preparation. To get the all latest information just like our social media(Facebook, Twitter, Google +). Our team regularly update the current affairs.
21st April 2015 Current Affairs:
World current affairs:
- Egypt's Former President Mohamed Morsi sentenced to 20 years in jail.
- Nearly 3,000 Tunisians join ISIS group.
- Japan's maglev train breaks world speed record at 603 kmph. It breaks own record of 581 kmph set in 2003.
National current affairs:
- Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao to be re-elected as TRS president.
- Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan removed from Aam Aadmi Party.
- Former CM of Odisha and former Assam Governor JB Patnaik passes away.
- Baba Ramdev Declines Haryana Offer of Cabinet Minister Status.
- BSNL employees calls 2 day nationwide strike from today.
- Tamil Nadu cancels permission for Coca-Cola's Perundurai.
- Today is Akshaya Tritiya. People are interested to buy Golds all over India.
Sports current affairs:
- Djokovic beats Tomas Berdych and win Monte Carlo title.
- Lancashire batsman Liam Livingstone hits world record 350 in 138 balls including 34 fours and 27 sixes.
- Bangladesh seal their first-ever ODI series win against Pakistan.
- Afghanistan cricket team captain Mohammad Nabi resign his captain role.
- Today match: Kings XI Punjab VS Rajasthan Royals in Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera at 8 PM.
- Kolkata Knight Riders beat Delhi Daredevils by 6 wickets.
- KKR spin bowler Piyush Chawla get his 100-wicket in IPL.