Current Affairs 16th April 2015 Download Important Updates on 16/04/2015
Current Affairs 16th April 2015: Every day there are so many things happen in this world. But still many of them don't know what date and day today ?. Now a days more number of engineers, doctors and other graduates don't know what happen yesterday. They are only interested with Whatsapp, Facebook. Its important to know each and every day updates if you preparing for Government examination. Our www.indiagrade.com portal is regularly provide the all latest current affairs capsule in every month. This April 2015 month capsule will be downloaded as a pdf format at the end of this month.
16th April 2015 Important Updates:
- We don't want to be "job seekers", we want to be "job creators". PM Narendra Modi speech in Canada.
- Israel marks Holocaust Remembrance Day.
- NASA reveals first-ever colour image of Pluto.
- South Korean PM Lee Wan-koo rejects resignation rumours.
- Former Nepalese Prime Minister Surya Bahadur Thapa died. He is 5 time prime minister of Nepal.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi returns to India after 58 days.
- J&K: FIR against Masarat Alam for waving Pak flag at Geelani rally in Srinagar.
- Chemical scientists Susanta Lahiri & Kattesh V Katti received Hevesy Medal Award 2015.
- Saina Nehwal regains top spot in latest BWF rankings.
- 16th Laureus World Sports Awards confirmed.
- World Sportsman of the Year: Novak Djokovic.
- World Sportswoman of the Year: Genzebe Dibaba.
- World Team of the Year: Germany Men’s Football Team.
- World Comeback of the Year: Schalk Burger of South Africa.
- World Sportsperson of the Year with a Disability: Tatyana McFadden, the wheelchair racer
- World Action Sportsperson of the Year: Alan Eustace.
- IPL 8: Delhi Daredevils beat Kings XI Punjab by 5 wickets to register season's first victory.
- Today match: Sunrise Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals in ACA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam at 8 PM.
See Also: indiagrade.net